July 2021 Update
There is no doubt that super connectors have played a key role in so many of our journeys. It doesn't matter if you're breaking into venture capital, a first-time founder, a new innovation executive, or leading a university innovation center.
Super connectors help to connect the dots. They open doors to target prospects, incredible investors, beneficial mentors, new hires, etc. They brainstorm with you and help you see partnerships you didn't think of earlier. They're the ones who immediately fire off an email intro after the meeting and sometimes during the meeting!
We've learned a lot from the super connectors and continue to leverage their support daily. Our goal would be that our SaaS and service can play that super connector role for you or help you play that role better within your own network.
If you're a super connector, are those that you support on Bricleir? If not, let us know and our team will help you invite them so they're auto-approved when they join. Go ahead and open up the door to Bricleir for them!
Trending Unmet Needs
Recent Use Case Success
The importance of super connectors also plays a key role at the university level within their innovation centers, especially as more of them have expanded their own portfolios. We've quickly learned just how much universities can benefit from the Bricleir ecosystem, especially when also leveraging their own super connectors.
Some of the ways we're currently supporting the matchmaking for these universities:
- Virtual showcase of commercialized tech with a group of major universities with the goal of connecting their offerings with what they need as they grow, e.g. funding, clinical trial partners, first clients, etc. A group of universities shares the spotlight and the broad audience can take action on areas they can support immediately after the event
- Intimate in-person roundtable between two leading universities and alumni super connectors to swap ideas on what is working and what isn't when it comes to building out the best entrepreneur center offering
- Private university groups for student and alumni portfolio startups to share their needs with the university's approved audience of super connectors
- Universities speed up the time it takes for a portfolio startup to find access to the resources and intros it needs
- Universities can track their portfolio's requests and keep their audience of super connectors informed in real-time about where their portfolio startups need support
- Super connectors can immediately take action on where they can offer support when the prompts are easy to digest and the action item is clear
- Universities that work together and share what they're working on leads to a better outcome for all of us